Phase I Site Assessments (2-7 day turn around) (A.A.I. compliant)
- A physical on site inspection
- Site history investigation including previous usage
- Federal, State, and Local agency records research
- Completion of a 50 yr. historical title search identifying the previous use, handling, and storage of hazardous materials.
Phase II Site Assessments (7-14 day turn around)
- Physical review of the property and development of sampling strategy
- Sample collection and analysis by qualified, experienced professionals
- A comprehensive report including the identity of the problem, cost-effective solutions, and a cost analysis that may impact property transfer transactions and/or remediation alternatives.
Phase III Site Assessment
- Additional detailed investigation
- Establish and implement remediation plan with approval of appropriate environmental agencies
- Monitor plan implementation and document process
- Inspections are destructive (pre-demolition) or non destructive
Follow up to inspections:
- Manage the asbestos in place
- Have asbestos removed
- A combination of each
- Personal air monitoring for employees who are working in environments where they are or maybe exposed to asbestos, in compliance with current OSHA regulations.
Cleanup a site such that any residual contaminant levels are below established threshold cleanup levels or risk-based cleanup levels. Remediation program is structured to meet specific regulatory agency requirements.
The remediation program includes:
- Feasibility Study
- Pilot Study
- Corrective Action Plan
- Remedial Action Plan
- Implementation of Remediation
- Post Remediation Verification Sampling
- Post Remediation Monitoring
- Closure Report
- Excavate and haul soil offsite to an approved soil disposal/treatment facility
- Excavate and treat soil onsite using bioremediation, vapor extraction, etc.
- Other forms of remediation including soil washing, solidification/stabilization, etc.
Emergency Response Consulting
Emergency response teams which we can consult with are on call 24 hours a day to mitigate and remediate the release of oil and hazardous materials to the environment. Clients typically engage our services in response to the sudden release of oil and/or hazardous materials involving transportation and industrial accidents. Oftentimes these accidents present an imminent threat to public health and the environment and require immediate response actions to stabilize and control the scene.
General Consulting on:
- Site Specific Health and Safety Plans
- Spill Containment and Control
- Remediation and Clean-up of Oil and Hazardous Materials
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Site Investigation, Environmental Monitoring, and Risk Assessment
- Product Recovery and Transfer
- Waste Storage, Transportation & Disposal
- Site Restoration
- Emergency Response Management
- Designs, plans, specifications, & construction documentation
- Ongoing environmental monitoring
Provide supervision and will oversee turnkey construction services for the removal, cleaning, maintenance, and upgrade of petroleum/chemical storage and distribution systems.
- Tank Cleaning, Testing, and Assessment
- Tank Closure
- Tank System Removal
- Site Restoration
EPA and OSHA Asbestos and Mold Licenses
- Asbestos inspections and consulting on remediation
- Mold inspections and consulting on remediation
Contained Site Services
Our staff has a long history investigating sites with soil and groundwater petroleum contamination. The staff has worked on such diverse petroleum sites as pipelines, petroleum storage sites, airports, railroads, and leaking tanks at industrial facilities.
- Emergency Response Management
- Designs, plans, specifications, and construction documentation
- Treatibility Studies
- Ongoing Environmental Monitoring
- Operation & Maintenance Contracts
- Public relations services
Hazardous Waste Disposal
We offer a complete range of oil and hazardous waste disposal resources. We provide services in strict accordance with the regulations of the US Department of Transportation, state agencies, and local authorities.
On staff provides on-site sampling and testing of waste streams, waste characterization and profiling, and the sourcing and selection of approved recycling, transfer, storage, and disposal facilities.
Disposal Capabilities Include:
- Bulk loads of liquids and contaminated soils, totes, drums and specialty containers comprised of solids, liquids, and sludge. Our compliance team ensures that waste streams are accurately manifested under proper shipping documentation and that they are tracked "cradle to grave"!
- We offer economical and environmentally sound transportation and disposal services to waste generators of solvents, acids, caustics, PCB’s, laboratory wastes, and other mixed and regulated waste streams.
Our staff is fully trained in confined space entry and confined space rescue. We can perform storage cleaning, hazard evaluation, and/or standby rescue services.
Oil and Gas
Petroleum geologist and engineer credentials of our Asscociates provide expertise in the petroleum industry to provide "practical" consulting.